Chispa Maryland, Maryland LCV, and LCV Education Fund are among Maryland's leading statewide advocacy organizations. We work in Annapolis to pass pro-conservation legislation and engage conservation minded voters on Election Day and beyond to hold elected officials accountable.
The internships begin on a rolling basis and end December 14th.. The internship is 10-20 hours a week. Also occasional trips to Annapolis may be required. Interns must have reliable transportation and access to the internet and attend all three seminars. Interns must also be comfortable talking on the phone. Some evening and weekend hours are required to attend/ staff events. Candidate must be comfortable on the phone, strong writing skills and ability to work independently.
To apply, please fill out an application here. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org- no calls please
Chispa - Baltimore/ Hyattsville/ Annapolis
- Reports to Chispa Director
- Assist in development of messaging, communications, and campaign strategy
- Assist in community engagement efforts
- Attend local events and outreach opportunities
- Help coordinate and run volunteer activities
- Help design flyers and communications for events
- Spanish fluency preferred but not necessary