As Maryland continues to grapple with the challenges of the COVID-19 virus, a number of emergency measures have been put in place to protect public health and every Marylander’s right to vote in the upcoming June 2, 2020 Primary Election.
Join the Everyone Votes Maryland coalition for a webinar discussion on the changes made to the upcoming election, the impact these changes have on different groups of voters, and how to ensure you are able to exercise your right to vote.
- Kristen Harbeson, MD League of Conservation Voters
- Ben Jackson, Disability Rights MD
- Joanne Antoine, Common Cause MD
- Ralph Watkins, League of Women Voters MD
- NAACP Baltimore
- Sergio España, ACLU MD
- Cristi Demowicz, Represent MD
- Emily Scarr, Maryland PIRG
- Yaheiry Mora, CASA
- Tasmin Swanson, Baltimore Votes
Although we have many speakers, they will be concise and we’ll have plenty of time to take questions. This event is completely free and open to the public. Attendees will be provided with an opportunity to ask questions at the end of the webinar.
Please note: Zoom conference information will be provided after registration through eventbrite. To officially register, visit https://everyonevotesmd.eventbrite.com